*Update App Info*
Current Version: 1.3.4
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- enable to change the style of multiple tiles at once
- fixed the bug that all widgets are broken when deleting multiple tiles
- added a new date form
- displays only the app list in app drawer when locked
- limited maximum size of widget tile
- added an option ’gesture vibration’
- removed the option ’smooth scroll’ (reason: some widgets do not updated when this is on.)
- fixed an error in rendering the custom wallpaper on KitKat
- fixed a bug when picking an image on KitKat
’SquareHome’ is a new launcher application with Windows 8 styles.
Enjoy the usability and beauty beyond Windows 8.
You can use the following features very intuitively with ’SquareHome’.
- create a tile by dragging an application, shortcut or widget.
- resize the tile by dragging right-bottom corner.
- control the size of widget in a tile by clicking the centeral button when resizing it.
- change the style and form of a tile.
- so many forms are supported: auto image, custom image, CPU load, available memory, battery level, missed calls, unread messages, unread Gmails, date/time…
- apply a theme or icon pack easily.
- make group of tiles and set the group label by tapping the header of it.
- create a folder by dragging the group header.
- easy search for applications, shortcuts and widgets.
- hide useless applications.
- assign behaviors to many gestures.
- other many intuitive features.
I do not explain long. Give it a try.
Keyword: Windows 8, Metro UI, launcher 8, theme